Southfield Town Center Amenities
Few professional office developments feature the spectrum of amenities provided by the Southfield Town Center. This premier office center is a virtual city within a city, complete with restaurants, shops, services and more — all focused on ensuring an unparalleled environment for tenants and visitors.
- The Skyline Club, located atop 2000 Town Center, is an impressive venue for corporate gatherings, not to mention breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails. Any time of day, the view from the Skyline Club is a must-see. Visit Website
- Tango’s Restaurant, located in the Westin Hotel, serves traditional American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual setting.
- Level One Lounge, in the Westin Hotel, serves fine wine and spirits as well as light fare and a large selection of appetizers.
- The Westside Deli offers carryout or dine-in service for breakfast and lunch.
- The Atrium Café serves breakfast and lunch, which can be enjoyed in the surrounding atrium garden setting.
The Skyline Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight-training equipment as well as daily classes. Whether your exercise regimen is in the morning, at lunch, after work or on weekends, a total-body workout is just steps away.
The Executive Meeting Center (EMC), part of the Westin Hotel, is a full-service meeting venue featuring state-of-the-art equipment and accommodations designed to maximize productivity for small and medium-size meetings.
- Big Time Worldwide Concert & Sports Club
- Cadillac Travel Group
- Comerica Bank
- Golden Razor Hair Salon
- Arzo Computers & Office Supplies
- Gifts and Things
- Town Center Florist
- Town Center Sundry Shop
- Westside Sundry
The landmark Garden Atrium is a tranquil, multi-level space ideal for wedding ceremonies/receptions, strolling functions and other and activities.
Several well-appointed conference rooms complement Southfield Town Center’s unique business environment.
The onsite, four-star Westin Southfield-Detroit is a full-service hotel featuring 387 guest rooms, numerous meeting rooms, a 68-person tiered seating conference center and an elegant 5,000-square-foot ballroom. These unparalleled features are all part of Southfield Town Center’s ability to accommodate both business and pleasure.
Dedicated deck parking ensures convenience for tenants, while thousands of complimentary surface and covered spaces are readily available for visitors.